- Vienna Finger Cookies
- Bunny Peeps
- Lifesavers – 4 for each skateboard
- Orange Starburst candy (1 candy makes 3 carrots)
- Daisy Sprinkles
- Handful of melted white chocolate or candy melts
- small ziploc baggie
- Melt the chocolate and spoon into a small ziploc baggie after melted.
- Squirt some chocolate across the center of the lifesaver and place the candy daisy flower in the middle. Let candy harden.
- Put a little melted candy in 4 spots on the cookie, add wheels. Allow to sit with the wheels up and let candy harden.
- Cut Starburst in 3 pieces, shape into a carrot, add a green daisy.
- Flip over the cookie (skateboard). Use the melted chocolate to attach the peep however you like. You may need to lean the peep up against something while it dries.
- Sprinkle the display area with the daisy sprinkles.
- Have fun with it and let the kids design their own!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com