- 2 Cups Light or Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1 lemon
- Cracked Pepper (to taste)
- Add Mayonnaise and crushed garlic to a bowl (use garlic press, if you have one).... Squeeze juice from 1 whole fresh lemon (careful of the seeds!). Add pepper to taste. Mix well to blend ingredients.
- To "thin out" dressing, gradually add water *or lemon juice* (approx. 1-2 TBSP), mixing until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately or store in fridge until ready to use.
- Mix & serve with your favorite salad or use as a dipping sauce for veggies or chicken fingers! Enjoy!
- Can be stored in an air tight container or mason jar for approx. 7-10 days.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes