- 2oz yeast
- 1 quart warm water
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 lb flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 TBSP salt
- 4 TSP garlic powder or fresh pureed garlic
- 2 lbs 8oz of Semolina flour or durum wheat
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Mix the honey, flour, olive oil, salt, garlic and all but a handful of the durum wheat. Once the ingredients have formed a dough, continue to knead for about 10 minutes adding the remaining flour as necessary to form a smooth, soft dough.
- Place the dough in an oil bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover and let it rise in a warm place until double in volume.
- Punch the dough down. Let rise again until it doubled in volume the second time.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Shape the pieces into loaves. put slights on the tops of them.
- Let the loaves rise until they are 1½ time the original size.
- Bake at 410F using steam for the first 10 minutes until the loaves are golden brown.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes