- 1 lb. frozen shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli
- 12 oz. whole wheat pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta and drain.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic and onion in butter, oil and salt until tender. Add broccoli; cook and stir over medium heat for approximately 6 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook additional 4- 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink and broccoli is tender.
- Stir in pasta and sprinkle with cheese.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes