- ~ 3 Lbs raw Shrimp-shelled and deveined
- ~1/2 tbsp butter
- ~1/2tsp salt - I like sea salt
- ~1 teaspoon oil of your liking
- ~1 medium green cabbage, shredded
- ~1/2 cup diced red or sweet bell peppers
- ~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ~1 teaspoon garlic powder(I use garlic galore)
- ~1⁄2 cup water
- ~Soy sauce to taste
- ~1/2 tsp honey
- ~1/2 tsp (or more if you like heat) red pepper powder
- Directions for the cabbage:
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add cabbage and red peppers and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch, ginger,and garlic; add water, honey, and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened, about 1 minute.
- For the shrimp:
- Heat a seperate pan on med heat adding the butter, salt, and red pepper powder...mixing together until melted
- Add your cleaned shrimp single layered.
- Cook shrimp evenly and just until pink so it's still tender and juicy and not dried out.
- Once the shrimp is done you can either toss it with your cabbage or add it to the top and add some siracha if you like for an added kick. You can also double up on the sauce if you want it saucier
- ***Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. If you have any left over that is
- (You can add onions and any other veggies you like)
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes