- 1 pkg. (250g) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ C. butter, softened
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2-1/4 C. flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 C. finely chopped pecans, or coconut
- 1-1/4 C. jam ( your favored jam) I used Apple Cranberry Jam
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until blended.
- Add flour, baking soda and pecans; mix well.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on baking sheet. Indent centers.
- Bake 10 min.
- Fill each cookie with about 1 tsp.jam.
- Bake 8-10 more min. or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet a couple of minutes.
- Remove to wire racks, cool completely
Check out Wildtree Jams Here
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com