- 4 Onions (sliced)
- 4 Potatoes (sliced)
- 1 lbs Hamburger (cooked)
- 1 cup Rice (uncooked)
- 2 cups Celery (sliced)
- 2 cups Carrots (sliced)
- 2 cans of Tomato Soup
- 2 cups of boiling water
- salt (to taste)
- Spray a large casserole dish (I use a medium sized roaster) with pam cooking spray.
- Layer onions, potatoes, hamburger, rice, celery, then carrots.
- In a separate bowl, mix soup, water, and salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour over vegetable mixture. Cover and bake in a slow oven at 250 - 300 degrees for 3 - 5 hours.
- You can also substitute the tomato soup with mushroom soup, and it's just as yummy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com