- 1 lb of ground beef
- ½ teaspoon of minced garlic
- ⅓ cup of ketchup
- 4 Tbsp. of chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cup of water
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1¼ cup mashed potato flakes
- ¾ cup of lays potato chips, crushed
- 1 3 oz package of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 12 oz tube of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes. Drain.
- Stir in ketchup, cider vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
- In saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Pour into a small bowl. Whisk in potato flakes until blended. Beat the cream cheese in until smooth.
- Grease your muffin pan. (This should make 10 muffin cups)
- Place 1 biscuit onto the bottom and press the dough onto the bottom and sides of the muffin cup. Repeat for all 10 muffins cups.
- Fill the muffin cups with the beef mixture. Spread potato mixture over the meat. Sprinkle with the crushed potato chips and lightly press down.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes