- For the Asian Dressing:
- 2 T. sesame oil
- ¼ c. grapeseed oil
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. Rice wine vinegar
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1½ T. Dijon mustard
- 1 medium shallot, finely minced
- 1 T. fresh ginger, very finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- For the Seared Tuna:
- 2 8-oz. 2” thick tuna steaks, cut into 2” cubes
- 2 T. black sesame seeds
- 2 T. white sesame seeds
- 2 T. ground ginger
- 3 T. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make dressing, add all ingredients to a glass bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Taste and add more lime juice to brighten the flavors, if necessary. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Add sesame seeds and ground ginger to a large bowl and stir to combine. Add chunks of tuna to bowl and toss to coat. Press to make sure seeds adhere to tuna.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over high heat. When hot, add coated tuna to pan and flash sear on all sides, approximately 30 seconds per side. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- To serve, add mixed greens to serving plates and top each plate with an equal portion of the seared tuna. Drizzle with dressing. (You can also toss mixed salad greens with dressing before plating, if desired). Serve with additional soy sauce and wasabi paste, if desired
wasabi paste (optional)
4 cups mixed salad greens
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes