- 1 Whole Wheat English Muffin (separate into two)
- 2 Whole Eggs (Or 6 egg whites)
- 2 Small Apples of Your Choice (Cut into Slices- for "tail feathers")
- 6-8 Strawberries (Washed & Cut into Slices- for "feathers")
- 2 Tomato Slices (Cut into Halves- for the "feet")
- 4 Dried Raisins ("Eyes")
- 2 small pieces of your favorite cheese (cut into a triangle, for the "beak")
- For the Topping ideas for English Muffin (Optional)
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup, etc...
- -Prepare scrambled eggs to your liking
- -Slice apples & strawberries, put aside
- -Toast english muffin (optional)
- To Assemble on Plates:
- -Spread your choice of topping onto the english muffin (optional)
- -Add scrambled eggs on top
- -Position apple slices onto plate above & around the english muffin to make the "tail feathers"
- -Add strawberries to create more "feathers"
- -Use 2 "end slices" of apples or strawberries to make the "wings"
- -Use 2 half slices of tomato for the "feet"
- -Use 1 strawberry slice for the turkey's "wattle"
- -Place cheese "beak" over strawberry "wattle"...
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes