- 1 bunch of asparagus cut up into desired sizes
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1- 1¼ pound skinless salmon fillets
- ¼ tsp. salt (I used pink Himalayan salt)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup thinly sliced onion
- For the Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ( I used a 2. Don't like the lemon taste to be to strong)
- 2 tsps. extra-virgin olive oil ( I used a little more since I used less lemon)
- ¼ tsp. Salt (I used the pink Himalayan salt again)
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Season fish with salt & pepper. (I added fresh dill, ad fresh lemon slices to top) cook for 15-20 min. Or until flakes easily with fork.
- Boil 6 cups is water. Add asparagus and cook until desired doneness. Remove asparagus from water with slotted spoon, reserving water. Set aside.
- Return water to a boil, and cook pasta as directed.
- While fish & pasta are cooking, make the dressing, set aside.
- Combine orzo, asparagus, & onion mix well. Add chunks of fish, and toss lightly to coat. I added fresh dill and little more feta to the top.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com