- -20 large (16/20) shrimp, peeled and deveined...
- -1 ounce canola oil
- -1 tablespoon plus 5 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- -2 ounces dry white wine
- -1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- -4 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- -1 teaspoon Tabasco
- -1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- -1/2 teaspoon paprika
- -8 ounces (2 sticks) salted butte(Yes, I know-sounds like alot-so, do not use it. Use however much you choose)
- Place a large cast iron skillet on a burner and heat over high heat. Add oil and cook shrimp until they are just done. It's best to prepare shrimp in batches if you do not have large skillet. Remove shrimp and set aside on a large platter.
- Add green onions to the oil in the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine and let simmer until it is reduced by half.
- When the wine is reduced by half, add chopped garlic, Worcestershire, Tabasco. cayenne pepper and paprika. Shake the pan well and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cut butter into small chunks with the knife and slowly add into pan, shaking fast to melt butter.
- Continue to add butter and shake until all butter is melted. Add shrimp back to pan and toss well to coat shrimp with butter and seasonings and to heat the shrimp. Place shrimp on four plates and enjoy.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes