- 1 package of white cake mix
- 1¾ cup of root beer divided
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 envelope of powdered whipped topping mix
- (I used Dream Whip)
- In a large bowl or mixer combine cake mix, 1¼ cups of root beer, oil and eggs. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes or you can mix ingredients by hand for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before icing.
- For your icing combine the remaining ½ cups of root beer with the whipped topping mix.
- Beat on high until soft peaks form.
- Ice cake and store in fridge.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com