Rodeo Rub Roast Chicken featuring Wildtree Rodeo Rub
- 1 (3-4 pound) roasting chicken
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tablespoons Wildtree Rodeo Rub
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Rub the chicken with Natural Grapeseed Oil on top of and under the skin.
- Next, spread the Rodeo Rub on and under the skin of the chicken.
- Truss the chicken and place it, breast side up, on the chopped onions on a sheet pan or in a cast-iron pan.
- Tent with foil and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and continue cooking for another 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven when is is cooked through: at least 165° near the leg.
- Rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Calories: 260 Fat: 19 gm Saturated fat: 5 gm Carbohydrates: 3 gm Sodium: 270 mg Fiber: 1 gm Protein: 20 gm Cholesterol: 85 mg
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/