- 2- Large Beef Steak Tomatoes
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- We also used some garlic galore from Wildtree
- Slice tomatoes put in pan salt, pepper and sprinkle basil on tomatoes.
- Put about ¼ of slice pepper jack cheese on each tomatoe.
- Put tomatoes in oven 350 degrees for 8 minutes, then put them up on the broiler for a few seconds until cheese turn brown.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes