- 1 Large Beet
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Large Parsnip
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (Of course, I use Wildtree)
- Sea Salt To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- ) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- ) Chop all veggies to a uniform bite size, place in roasting pan/dish
- ) Put oil on top, lightly salt all veggies and mix
- ) Place in oven for 10 minutes, stir.
- ) Cook 20 more minutes check with fork for doneness. If not done, stir again and cook for another 5 minutes. All ovens vary.
- ) Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes