- 3 large red beets, cleaned, peeled, and cut into uniformly thick slices
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, ends removed and cut in half
- 3 T. oil, divided(I use grapeseed oil)
- 1 T. garlic powder, divided(I use Garlic galore)
- 1 red onion, outer skin removed and cut into uniformly thick slices and then quartered
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 T. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 t. fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add sliced red beets and Brussels sprouts and toss with 2 tablespoons oil and 2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- Arrange beets and Brussels sprouts on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Add red onion quarters and brush with remaining oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Add fresh thyme sprigs to baking sheet. Sprinkle vegetables with pink Himalayan sea salt, and fresh-cracked black pepper. Bake in pre-heated oven for 25 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are golden brown and other vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
For info about Grapeseed oil Go Here and Garlic Galore: Go Here
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com