- 1 cup part skim Ricotta Cheese
- ½ tsp -1 tsp basil (use your taste preference)
- A couple dashes of salt and pepper
- Large Mushrooms with stems removed
- About 1 tbsp garlic grapeseed oil
- chopped parsley and snipped chives (optional)
- Mix ricotta cheese with basil, salt, and black pepper.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Cut the tops off of tomatoes and scoop out the seeds; fill the cavities with the ricotta mixture.
- Arrange the stuffed tomatoes and stuffed mushrooms in a baking dish, drizzle with oil, and bake in a 400-degree oven until heated through.
- Sprinkle with more snipped chives or finely chopped parsley before serving. These would be great to make ahead of time for a party, refrigerate until ready, then heat and serve.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes