- Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate chips
- Christmas sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks
- Melt some chocolate chips in a double boiler (I use a med size pot with a little water in the bottom. with a metal strainer and a small pot on top of it.)
- Separate the 2 cookies from the oreo.
- Spread some melted chocolate on the inside of the cookie where you are going to attach pretzel ears.
- Dip popsicle stick in the melted chocolate and place on the open faced cookie. Cover the other half of the cookie. Put the cookie back together.
- Set in Freezer for 10 mins or until the chocolate is set.
- Stick on the eyes and nose with melted chocolate. Let set.
- Spread melted chocolate for the hair and shake on sprinkles.
- Put in Freezer until completely set.
- Decorate with ribbon or bows.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes