- ¼ c. rice wine vinegar
- ⅓ c. fresh raspberries, washed
- 2 t. fresh lemon juice
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ t. sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, washed, stem removed, and chopped
- ⅓ c. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 c. fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 c. fresh blackberries, washed
- ⅓ c. sliced almonds, toasted
- Note: Chill salad plates prior to preparing this recipe.
- Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
- Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/