- 16 oz shell macaroni, cook according to directions
- small bag of frozen peas
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
- ¾ to 1 cup Mayonnaise (can use reduced fat Mayo)
- In a medium bowl with a lid, add the Mayo and Ranch dressing together first.
- Mix well, then add the rest of the ingredients together.
- Add more Mayo if you like moister salad. (I prefer to use less)
- Let sit in fridge for an hour with lid on tight before serving! YUMM!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes