- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 boneless chicken breast, cooked, diced and seasoned to taste
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- ) pre Heat your oven to 375°F.
- ) Mix well in a bowl; combine vegetables, chicken and soup.
- ) Flatten each biscuit into 5½-inch round circle.
- ) Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Press in bottom and up the side to form the pie cup.
- ) Spoon in a generous amount of chicken mixture into each cup.
- ) Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- ) Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com