- Pumpkin Pie Spice:
- 3 T. cinnamon
- 1 T. ground ginger
- 1 T. ground nutmeg
- 2 t. ground allspice
- 2 t. ground cloves
- Homemade Whipped Cream ingredients:*
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 T. real maple syrup
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 16 oz. freshly brewed hot coffee
- 8 oz. Irish Crème
- additional pumpkin pie spice, for garnish
- * substitute pre-made whipped cream, if preferred.
- In a large glass bowl, blend 1 pint of heavy whipping cream with a hand or immersion blender until it doubles in size and changes texture. Then, drizzle maple syrup into the bowl and continue blending until the mixture is light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Before brewing, sprinkle fresh coffee grounds with pumpkin pie spice and gently shake to evenly combine the mixture. Brew spiced coffee grounds as usual.
- Pour 2 oz. Irish Cream into each cup and top with 4 oz. of freshly brewed coffee. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes (Check out our Pumpkin bread, cheesecake mix and pancakes)