- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cups real butter (margarine can be used)
- ⅔ cups milk
- 3 ⅓ ounces Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix (instant)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ½ cups rolled oats(quick cooking)
- Add sugars, butter, and milk in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Mix well and cook until a rolling boil, set timer for 2 minutes and allow to boil the 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the pudding mix and stir well, then add the vanilla , pumpkin pie spice, and the oats.
- Stirring well.
- Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper.
Check out our Wildtree Pumpkin Products
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com