- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 10 oz can evaporated milk
- ¾ cup light, organic brown sugar
- 3 whole eggs + 2 whites (slightly beaten)
- 3½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans (or substitute your favourite nut)
- ½ cup toffee bits (these are optional, but if you use them, the taste is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!)
- Get your oven preheated to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking pan by spraying it lightly with low-calorie cooking spray (Pam is good).
- Add the pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice, into a large bowl; stir well to thoroughly combine. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sift the boxed cake mix into a separate bowl and crush up any chunks, then evenly sprinkle the contents on top of the pumpkin mixture. Shake evenly on the top of this layer the chopped pecans and toffee bits. Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the entire mixture.
- Pop the pan in the oven and bake the squares for 45 to 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and edges are lightly browned.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com