- 15 oz Pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup softened butter
- 9 packets of Stevia or Splenda
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Coconut Flour
- ½ Tbs Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- ⅛ cup Sour Cream
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- In a medium/lg bowl mix together Butter, 6 packets of sweetener (reserve 3 for cream cheese filling) and Vanilla extract.
- Next mix in eggs, spices, coconut flour, and pumpkin.
- Mix well and add mix to lined cupcake pan filling to the top,
- In a separate bowl mix together softened cream cheese, remaining 3 packets of sweetener and sour cream.
- with a spoon dollop a small amount of cream cheese mixture to each muffin and swirl into muffin with a toothpick (lightly)
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes
Check out Wildtree pumpkin products
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com