- 7 cups pitted and quartered plums
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place the plums into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mash together ⅔ cup butter with 1½ cup of white sugar until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in 3 cups of flour, the baking powder, and salt. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract to make a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter over the plums.
- Mix 1 cup of sugar, ½ cup of butter, ¼ cup of flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl to make a crumbly topping; spread over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes