- ¾ C. Flour
- ¾ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ C. Milk (can be soy or almond. I used skim)
- 1 Egg
- 1¼ C. Italian Cheese blend (I use mozzarella)
- 4 oz. Pepperoni Mini’s
- 1 C. Marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, milk, egg, cheese, and pepperoni, stirring until completely mixed. Spoon batter into the prepared mini-muffin cups. 4. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs, and serve with warm marinara for dipping.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes