- Pizza Cones 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 Bell pepper diced
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3.5 oz) pepperoni slices
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Using rolling pin, roll dough to 20x15-inch rectangle. Cut into 3 rectangles. Wrap 1 dough square around each cup; press to seal edges. Trim any excess dough at bottom of each cup.
- Place on large cookie sheet, open ends down. Bake on lowest oven rack 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. When cool enough to touch, remove and discard foil-covered paper cones.
- Place ½ meatball in bottom of each cone. In large bowl, mix ¾ cup of the pizza sauce, the pepperoni, bell pepper and remaining meatball halves. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 4 minutes or until hot. Spoon about ¼ cup of the mixture into each baked cone. Top each cone with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve hot with remaining pizza sauce. If you'd rather not shop for paper cone cups, make your own foil cone shapes: Cut 12 (9-inch) circles nonstick foil. For each: Fold foil circle in half. Roll foil starting at one side, until bottom open end of foil is 3 inches across. Place 1 dough square over nonstick foil cone, pressing edges to seal. Reshape foil into cone shape, and place open end down on cookie sheet. Bake as directed above.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes