- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple slices in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 1 jar (6 oz) maraschino cherries without stems, drained
- 1 pkg Golden cake mix
- Vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- Heat oven to 350°F . Spray a flute pan generously with cooking spray. melted butter in microwave and pour melted butter in prepared pan, sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
- Cut pineapple slices in ½ and arrange evenly around, the butter and brown sugar mixture will hold them in place, place cherry 2 cherries in-between pineapple slices press gently into brown sugar.
- Make your cake batter as directed on the box, and add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 1¼ cups substituting pineapple juice mixture for the water. Pour batter over pineapple and cherries.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Immediately run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over cake 5 minutes so brown sugar topping can drizzle over cake; remove pan.
- Cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool. Store covered in refrigerator.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes