- ⅔ Cup + 2 T Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 T. Butter
- ½ cup unsweetened chilled Orange Juice
- ½ cup instant nonfat dry Milk
- 1 Egg White
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 - 8 oz. can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 4 pks Sweetener of choice (Stevia, etc) optional
- Mix together ⅔ cup of Graham Cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press mixture into an 8" square pan.
- Mix your orange juice, dry milk, egg white and lemon juice at high speed for 3 minutes.
- If you want it a little sweet mix your sweetener in and blend an additional 3 minutes.
- Next fold in your pineapple (drained).
- Pour into your prepared graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle your remaining 2 T of graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Place in freezer for at least 6 hours.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com