- 1 can pizza dough or your favorite pizza dough recipe
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup pizza sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- ground basil, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste-I use garlic galore
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 35 pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- About ¼ cup yellow cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Roll out pizza into a large rectangle, about 9 by 12 inches.
- Brush the top of dough lightly with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Spread pizza sauce on top of dough rectangle. Sprinkle each lightly with ground basil and garlic powder. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella evenly over sauce. Top the cheese with pepperoni slices. Carefully roll dough rectangle tight. Place onto prepared baking sheet, seam side down, and place baking sheet in the refrigerator to chill for at least 25 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into 12 1-inch slices. Pour cornmeal into a plate or into a bowl. Dip the bottom of each roll into cornmeal and place 12 on each baking sheet, cornmeal side down. Sprinkle the tops of the rolls with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sides are lightly browned. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
- Serve immediately or cover tightly and store for 1 day in the refrigerator.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes