- 1 can Jumbo black olives...
- 1 can Small (or Medium) black olives
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 or 2 carrots
- Slice the carrot into about ⅛th inch slices. Cut a V shape notch out of each slice (the big piece of the pie is the feet, the small slice is the beak).
- Slit one Jumbo olive, lengthwise, and stuff with about 1 tsp. cream cheese (I rounded the teaspoons into little balls, first, and it helped a little).
- Insert the small carrot wedge into the "x" on a small olive.
- Line up the head, body, and feet, and secure with a toothpick.
- Prepare to hear, "AWE!! How cute!"
- Awe just do it, name your penguins.
- You can use sliced red or green bell peppers for scarves.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com