- 1 cup Butter (or marg.) Softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 6 eggs separated
- 3 cups of flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup yogurt, plain or sour cream
- 2 cups Pecans chopped to 4 cups
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside about ¼ cup flour. Combine remaining flour and soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with yogurt, beat well after each addition. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Dredge pecans in reserved flour, and fold into batter.
- Spoon Batter into a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 300 for 1-1/2 hours. Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com