- 1 4 oz. goat cheese log, chilled
- 2 T. honey
- ⅔ c. pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- assorted crackers and crudités, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pecans on rimmed baking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove halfway through and flip the pecans with a spatula to toast evenly.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before chopping.
- Remove goat cheese log from package and drizzle with honey.
- Gently spread honey with your fingers until the entire surface is evenly covered.
- Pour chopped pecans onto a small clean plate.
- Gently roll the honey-coated goat cheese log in the nuts until entire surface is coated.
- Apply gentle pressure with your fingers to fill in any open spaces.
- Transfer to serving plate and loosely cover with plastic wrap.
- Store in refrigerator until 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and crudités – or slice into rounds to top a mixed green salad.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes