- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 package cream cheese soften
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecans copped
- 1 cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- Beat cream cheese, sugar 1 egg and vanilla till smooth.
- Spread evenly in pie shell, sprinkle pecans over top cheese layer.
- Beat remaining 3 eggs, corn syrup and brown sugar together well.
- Pour evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 425 for 10 min, then reduce heat to 375 and bake for 25-30 min or until set and golden. Cool, slice and Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/