- 3-4 lb chuck roast, trimmed of fat (if needed, cut in half to fit into crock pot)...
- 2 T butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce, or your own homemade sauce
- 4 T apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup peach or apricot preserves
- ¼ cup brown sugar (a little more if you like it sweeter)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Melt butter in a skillet and saute onions until softened and toss onions over roast in crock pot.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 until meat is fall apart tender.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes