- 7 red potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- ). Preheat oven to 400F. Melt butter in the bottom of a 9×13 glass pan.
- ). Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and seasonings over butter. Place potatoes cut side down and sprinkle more seasonings on top of potatoes.
- ). Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Check out our Gourmet Sea Salts
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com