- 1 box of Nilla Wafers ( Any Vanilla cookie will do)
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding ( with 12 drops blue food coloring)
- or you can use blue Jello.
- Teddy Grahams bears
- Air heads Xtremes (for the towel)
- Drink Umbrellas
- Make pudding according to package and while mixing add drops of food coloring to desired color for "water". let chill.
- top with crushed vanilla wafers .
- Add Air head Xtremes (towel)
- Top with teddy graham and add umbrella!!!
- (This recipe made 6 cups with the pudding .... there is plenty of all other ingredients to double recipe to 12 cups)
Use plain Greek yogurt (colored) topped with Granola!!!!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com