- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 3 large Eggs
- 4 tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract ( I used Maple for added flavor)
- 4 tbsp. Truvia
- Use an blender to mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat donut maker up and spray with oil. Pour batter into each well of the donut maker.
- Let cook for 3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove donuts from the donut maker and set aside to cool.
- Repeat process with the rest of the batter.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com