- 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links
- 4-5 decent-sized potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil (yes, it has to be OLIVE oil)
- 1 small jar banana peppers
- 1 large onion, sliced
- salt & pepper
- *optional — 2 tsp dried rosemary
- *optional — tsp creole seasoning
- spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray
- (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
- slice sausages into thin rounds, about ⅕″ thick.
- cut potatoes into ½″ chunks
- slice onion and pepper into strips
- place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over.
- Toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything is coated.
- add salt & pepper and spices (if using)
- top w/ sliced banana peppers
- bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes