- 1 lb green beans, cleaned, trimmed, and thoroughly dried
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp salt, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp pepper, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, all seasonings, lemon zest and juice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
- One by one, dip each green bean in egg, shake off any excess, coat well with green bean mixture, then place breaded green beans on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, turning gently once, until browned and crispy.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes