- ½ - 1 Chinese Cabbage or Savoy Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 4 sticks Celery, sliced
- 6 Green Onions, chopped
- ½ Red Onion, chopped
- 100g/3½ ounces Roasted Slivered Almonds
- 100g/3½ ounces packet Fried Noodles
- For The Dressing:
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup caster sugar (fine granulated sugar but not powdered)
- 1 tblspn Soy Sauce
- 2 tspns Sesame Oil
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a saucepan. Stir well over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Toss the cabbage, onions, celery and almonds into a salad bowl.
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Just before serving add the noodles and toss thoroughly.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes