- 2 C Raisins
- 2 C Water
- ½ C Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Cornstarch
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 TBS Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 TBS Butter
- 9" Double Pie Crust
- Add raisins and water to a saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl and add to hot raisins.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar and butter. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place bottom pie crust in pie pan and add raisin filling. Cover with top crust.
- Seal edges and cut slits in top crust.
- Bake at 425 deg. for 30-35 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes