- 1 stick of Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 Cup of firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 large egg
- 1½ tsps vanilla
- 1½ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups of old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup of raisins
- optional ½ cup of chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 ...
- Spray your baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Combine shortening, brown sugar, honey, egg and vanilla in a med bowl... beat at low speed until blended the increase to med speed.. till light and creamy
- In another bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt...add gradually to the shortening mixture at low speed...increase to medium...beat until well blended..stir in oats, raisins and pecans.....
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto cookie sheet
- Bake 10-13 min or until golden brown... cool 2 min.
- If you want a smaller cookie drop by teaspoon full and bake 8-10 min
SHARE THIS so you will have the recipe
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com