- 1-1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 heaping Tbsp sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- Almond milk
- Slivered almonds
- Raspberries, Blueberries (or berries of your choice)
- ½ cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- In a blender, mix yogurt, honey, vanilla, and pudding mix with enough milk to make it blend smoothly without making it watery (about 3 Tbsp).
- Layer parfait cups with oats, almonds, and berries.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwi.
- Refrigerate until serving
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com