- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped white onion
- 1 green pepper chopped bite-size
- ¼ pound extra-lean ground beef
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- Salt/pepper to taste
- parsley, chopped or dried
- Cheese for topping (about 1-2tbsp each tomato) Mozzarella, Parmesan, Cheddar, etc
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Cut tops off tomatoes like you would a pumpkin and save. Scoop out tomato pulp with a spoon or melon baller.
- Combine tomato pulp, ground beef, onion, celery, green pepper, salt and pepper in a large skillet. Brown the meat, stirring frequently.
- Fill tomato shells with the meat mixture sprinkle with parsley and grated or shredded cheese. Put the tomato tops back on and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, cheese should be bubbly or melted.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes