- 3, 6 ounce pkgs. fresh raspberries, washed
- 3¼ cups whipping cream, divided
- ⅓ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 whole Chocolate graham crackers
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Take out 32 of the best-looking Raspberries and set them aside for the garnish.
- With a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, whip 3 cups of cream until it just holds stiff peaks. Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and whip to combine.
- Spread a heaping spoonful of whipped cream on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan, or a similarly-sized platter. Lay down 5 chocolate graham crackers. Lightly cover the top of the graham crackers with more whipped cream, and then a single layer of raspberries; I did 8 rows of four. Repeat three times, until you have four layers of graham crackers. Spread the last of the whipped cream over the top and swirl it lightly with a spoon. Top with remaining Raspberries.
- To make the ganache, heat the cream until bubbles form around the edges, then pour over the chopped chocolate. Let it stand for a few minutes, then whisk until the mixture is thick and glossy. Drizzle this over the layered dessert with a spoon, or transfer to a squeeze bottle and use that to drizzle.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours, or until the crackers have softened completely. Top with remaining 32 raspberries.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com