- 15 graham crackers, crushed (1-1/2 C. of crumbs)
- ¼ C butter, melted
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ C white sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just until blended. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour to smooth. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes