- Tons of jalapeño peppers
- ½ teaspoon of salt per jar
- ½ teaspoon of basil per jar
- apple cider vinegar
- jars with lids Nana Belle uses plastic Like small peanut butter jars.
- WEAR GLOVES (Nana Belle wears non latex) WHEN WORKING WITH THE PEPPERS THEY ARE HOT!
- cut up tons of jalapeño peppers Cut across so you have little circles ( can use whole peppers too just cut top off and put in jar.) Pack the jar tightly with peppers.
- WEAR GLOVES
- Add basil and garlic. Use 3 to 4 sections of garlic bulb for small jars and more for large.
- Add salt to each jar.
- Cover peppers with vinegar to the very top .
- Put top on jar and shake it like mad.
- Allow to sit on counter for 7 days before storing.
- Nana Belle stores on the shelf in her basement.
- Once you open place in fridge.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes